Cheap eBay Pulley

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
Copied from auction. It's $45, I am looking for something inbetween my stocker and the Billetflow upper and idler combo. Thoughts? Comments? Waste? Dangerous?

"FORD COBRA/HARLEY/LIGHTNING EATON SUPERCHARGER PULLEY**"

"You are bidding on a brand new Eaton Supercharger Pulley, or also know as (Upper Pulley). The pulley is designed with a CNC 6061 billet Aluminum machine. The pulley is reduce in the middle for the pulley not to dance on the shaft of the supercharger, and also to have a very tight fit on the shaft of the supercharger. We have 2 sizes 2.81 & 3.10.

- The '03 Cobra will gain about 6lbs of boost w/ the 2.81 & about 4lbs w/ the 3.10.

- The '02 - '04 Harley Davidson will gain about 4lbs of boost w/ the 2.81 & about 2lbs w/ the 3.10.

- The '99 - '04 Lightning will gain about 3lbs of boost w/ the 2.81 & the 3.10 does not apply to this application.

If you have any questions please e-mail us. Bid with confidence. Thank You for L@@KING."

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
Cool thanks. I am just looking for a 'stop gap' mod. Saw it really cheap and figured I would ask. I mean I need a tune either way, so it isn't exactly that cheap. lol

John

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
I figured as such and wanted the experts view on it. It would have only been a temp thing, but why **** up my snake on a chapo mod. Thanks guys.

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
What about the Metco unit with the idler? I can get the upper and idler and predator rather cheap, worth it or just don't waste the coin?

John

acrod

Established Member
dougwg said:
maybe thats why they sell them for $45 :shrug:

;-) Ya I know, that's of course way before I bought your pullies doug, I was trying to go the the cheap way, and learned the hard way. Loving my clear pulley and idler combo by the way. :thumbsup:

jk03cobra

Established Member
ISUPonyBoy said:
What about the Metco unit with the idler? I can get the upper and idler and predator rather cheap, worth it or just don't waste the coin?

John

If it were my car, I wouldn't do it. I figure I paid a good deal of money for this car and want only the best for it. Go with a pulley that has a great proven record of quality, you might pay a little more but it's worth it for your car. I went with billetflow personally and couldn't be happier. They are amazing quality at a good price. I know there are many others here that would agree.

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
Basically my thought on the matter but I am wating on the BF stuff till can port the blower and get the JLP and Accufab TB sub frames etc and get one nice and safe tune. Since I saw it cheap it clicked in my head as a temp mod, but don't want to foul my snake. Thanks, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread