CHEAP 99 Black Cobra

untouchable_svt

Established Member
CHEAP 99 Black Cobra UNDER 10K

What a great gift for christmas!!! 1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra! Number 1513 out of 4500 made in 1999. It has a 32 valve DOHC that produces 320hp and 316trq. The engine was completely gone through last February. It has forged H-beam connecting rods along with new pistons and rings. The heads where checked also. It has ARP bolts and Fel-Pro gaskets. Royal Purple 5w30 full synthetic oil had been used since rebuild. Slotted and cross drilled rotors were installed along with ceramic pads. There are less then 500 miles on the new brakes!!! It also has bullitt deep dish wheels that look amazing! 17x9 in the front with Fusion ZR-1 tires. Massive 17x10.5 wheels with 315/35/17 Sumitomo tires in the rear. The front tires are about 50% and the rear tires are brand new! 20% window tint was installed on all the windows along with a banner on the windshield. The tinted banner looks great and works awesome on those sunny days! The interior is in great shape! There are no burns, tears, The leather seats are in great shape and don't show much wear at all! The tranny shifts smooth and there isn't any slop. This car is very fast and gets alot of attention! There is no mechanical defects and everything works as it should. The NADA value is booked at 12,500. The brakes are worth 900. The wheels are worth 550. The rear tires are worth 400. The tint was 250. The engine was just over 4000 for the rebuild. There is a small crack in the rear bumper that is on the left side. (see pics) And there is a very minor paint chip on the right rear fender. (see pics) I will work with you on shipping. This is an amazing car with amazing performance and looks! The pictures don't do enough! MUST SEE TO APPERCIATE! 10k or BEST OFFER

Last edited:

modmayhem88

Established Member
untouchable_svt said:
The dumbass that won isn't responding to any messages!
I hate deadbeat bidders. Try contacting all those who bid on it and see if they'll but it in a private sale. That's how I sold my Wrangler on Ebay. The reserve wasn't met, so I contacted everyone and told them what I needed out fo the Jeep. The first guy I head back from fed ex'd me a $1k deposit and he came 2 weeks later w/ the rest of the money to pick up the Jeep.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I remember wanting to buy this car a while back. In the mean time I bought a 97 green cobra, went 13.43@104 bone stock with a tire out back and I sold it... a buyer just picked it up today actually. I may look into this car again.... hmmm

untouchable_svt

Established Member
I need this damn thing sold it is sitting at a friends house and he is bitching at me to move it. Come on Man its a hell of a deal
!

untouchable_svt

Established Member
It is in St. Cloud Minnesota. There are no other mods besides whats listed. The engine has about 6k on it and the actual car has 108k. U would never be ble to tell the milage it is in excellent shape inside and pretty damn good shape outside as well!

untouchable_svt

Established Member
I need the cash, I'm trying to get rid of some toys so sorry no trades. The compression should be what ever facory is. I didn't change the type of pistons.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Ya i hear you on deadbeats.

I am still trying to get money for my PS3 that i sold to a guy in November. I resold, i just am waiting on the dispute.

Assholes.

untouchable_svt

Established Member
2000silvergtp said:
so why was the motor, "gone through"?[/QUOTE

It had a little over 100k so I figured I'd have it gone through Because I was planning on putting a supercharger on it. That is why I upgraded the rods. I just ran out of money to complete my project.

Users who are viewing this thread