chattanooga TN?

topper19

Established Member
moving to the chattanooga area this week just wanted to know if there were any meets or anything that went on there. :??:

mr.magic

Established Member
[ame=http://streetcarforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7]Chattanooga & Cleveland, TN / Dalton, Calhoun & Rome GA area - Street Car Forums - auto forum uniting car and race enthusiast everywhere![/ame] *PUT YOUR BOOTS ON!!!*

It's winter so not much happening but there are tons of get togethers, meets, and cruise-in's during the spring and summer times. There is a cruise to Deals Gap/Dragon Tail on 15 Jan. It should be a nice crowd of folks but I wont be attending gotta work. The nooga it eat up with cobras, GT500's, GT's and the likes of general gear heads with more power than brains and more rice than you can shake a stick at. There's several imports that eat KB, Whipple, and turbo domestics for lunch so watch what you play with. And World of Wheels is this weekend at the trade center but most of the attendees tend to be of the my fathers my brother and sisters my aunt type people so if you go bring your Joe Dirt hair and bubba teeth so ya don't stand out too much.

Last edited:

topper19

Established Member
haha thanks for the advice man. i dont mess with people in my car cuz its not that special but one of those imports eating kb cobras is probably my dad and uncle, they like to take the 370z out and mess with cobras for some reason. its got a few small things done to it:thumbsup:. but yeah ill check that site out and i look forward to meeting people in the car world up there.

topper19

Established Member
photo.php

idk if the image will come up but its the blue one in the hixson area. and yea its twin turbo'd. had some issues with it at first but its a beast now. puts around 500 to the ground.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Welcome to town buddy.

Mr Magic just got me onto the local boards as well so when it gets wamer will be nice to finally get some cars together.

lemons12

Established Member
We are 45mins-hour away.. if any of you guys are down for some friendly runs with some lsx cars we could get done some this summer. Or just to gt and cruise downtown or something.

From stock to bolt on to heads and cam to blower cars etc.. I think some of you might know the tnrace boys maybe, we take a trip up there every once in a while for some fun.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
I'm down for meeting up, my car is slow though so won't do much good haha maybe cruise and hangin out, my best friend has a 97 ss lt1 so I'm sure he would be down.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
photo.php

idk if the image will come up but its the blue one in the hixson area. and yea its twin turbo'd. had some issues with it at first but its a beast now. puts around 500 to the ground.

tt and only 500:shrug:

Why wouldnt you just get a KB or Whipple?

topper19

Established Member
yeah its a 370 not a cobra so 480 is a decent gain but i got bashed last time i put numbers up for this car but oh well. im down for a meet up some time. i went to some car meet up last sat nit at checkers in cleaveland and saw a couple cobras out and a couple sick sounding mustangs idk if anyone from there is on here but i was in my dads silver camaro.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
once it gets a little bit warmer there's a meet at Sears in hixson near the mall so keep you eye out in a month or two

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Check out SVTOA Nashville and tell them I sent you. It's a smaller site but there's some good people on there. They have some track days or meets during the year also.

Users who are viewing this thread