Charlotte Police now have 560HP 03-04 Cobra: might be old news

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
yeah, old news, but hey, someone might not have heard. I saw it up close a month ago. It is nice. It looked better before they switched the wheels to chrome bullet wheels:shrug:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
How can they take your car for street racing? What happens. Are you still responsible for the note? What would happen for them to be able to just roll up and take your vehicle? I hope that toolbag driving the cobra gets the head tick cause he probably doesn't know shit about a cobra. "We're going to take your car, and i'm going to enjoy driving it." I hope your wife sleeps with your cousin douche bag!

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
How can they take your car for street racing? What happens. Are you still responsible for the note? What would happen for them to be able to just roll up and take your vehicle? I hope that toolbag driving the cobra gets the head tick cause he probably doesn't know shit about a cobra. "We're going to take your car, and i'm going to enjoy driving it." I hope your wife sleeps with your cousin douche bag!

i was told they changed the street racing laws here in NC a couple years back. impound the car and you have to serve some jail time. thats what i heard, but i dont know if its fact. so if your in the slammer, guess ya dont need the car at that point.

Lawman

Established Member

I think it's a great Idea!!!! The car thing...., not the cousin thing!!==LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread