Charity Car Show Flyer?

danbogart

Established Member
I am looking for someone with some artistic/photoshop skills to help out with a flyer for an event we are having next year.

Here is the event: Kruise For Kids 2013

I have an idea for the flyer, but unfortunately lack the artistic ability to draft it up (see haggard ms paint rendition below). What I'm looking for is a car show theme similar to the "cartoon" style that you see on most car show flyers. Except on this one, maybe a father walking through, holding his son's hand while the child is holding a balloon with the other (in the balloon having the event logo and date if it fits). Then to the top left having room for the "benefiting children's" logo the hospital gave me to use, room for a couple show sponsors and maybe a little blurb about the event. Below is the logo they gave me, an idea of the "cartoon" style I'm talking about and the junk rendition I did. Any help would be awesome. And for those that make a business of this type of work, we would most definitely be willing to add your business to the sponsor page for helping out. Thanks guys.

July%2016-19%20Mustang%20Roundup%20and%20All%20Ford%20Picnic.jpg

image003.gif

100_3284.gif

Users who are viewing this thread