Chargers rallied and won today!

ShaneHayes

Established Member
I know their are a few Charger fans here. My thoughts about the game today: Titans got away with soo much BS today, and LT shoves one guy and gets a personal foul...total crap. And that one defensive player mocking Sean Merrimen's signature move w/ a kick at the end. Look who's the dumbass now.
I can't wait for my Chargers to get back in the playoffs and have a 2nd chance. I'm still recovering from last years tought loss to the Pats. I know we'll have to eventually face the Pats or Colts. I'm just so stoked about our win today. Any other charger fans here?

bunk22

Established Member
Charger fan for 20+ years and I was...as usual, pretty disgusted the first half. The comeback was nice and showed some hear. Still don't think hiring Norv was a good move though. I understand getting rid of Marty because of his play-off record (dating back to the Browns) at least hire a winning coach.

ShaneHayes

Established Member
yeah Norv is just not cutting it. sadly, even the players don't see him as a confident leader, and often disagree w/ his judgment calls. i on the other hand, was a fan of Marty...but now he's gone; therefore, we do need to find another coach. i'm willing to bet that this will be Norv's first, and last season w/ the Chargers.

King$nake

Banned
I'm not sure what to think about Norv yet. I don't necessarily like him, but I don't hate him. I do miss Marty however. He seemed to get everyone fired up. We could have picked up Jimmy Johnson and AJ Smith picked Norv?

If it was me, the Coaches would be this for the Bolts...

Head Coach: Marty Schottenheimer
Offense Coordinator: Norv Turner
Defense Coordinator: Ron Rivera

But thats just me though...

I too am still sore about the Pats loss last year. Its fueling my hatred for them to this day. I am just hoping know that the Chargers get hot right around playoff time, much like the Steelers did two years ago on their run.

Good win Bolts, good way to start my day =)

Last edited:

ShaneHayes

Established Member
^very true...it was close...i still don't know whether he actually caught it or not. surely, he did a good job wrapping it around his body to cradle it. very close.

FinalStraw

go hang yourself
Established Member
That was a big win for you guys especially since Denver won today. When do you guys match up again? We pulled a game out of our ass too against Det.

ShaneHayes

Established Member
That was a big win for you guys especially since Denver won today. When do you guys match up again? We pulled a game out of our ass too against Det.

X-Mas eve.

As far as the pats coaches for cheating? c'mon now...every team "cheats" but the pats happen to get caught.;-)

bunk22

Established Member
If it was me, the Coaches would be this for the Bolts...

Head Coach: Marty Schottenheimer
Offense Coordinator: Norv Turner
Defense Coordinator: Ron Rivera

That actually doesn't sound bad at all, especially given Norv's ability as an OC (his Dallas days for example).

tvguy

I knew you would show up paco, haha.

Can you explain why Rivera is a linebackers coach with his credentials

No I cannot, though Turner loves him. Nor can I explain why any team in this division should even be in the playoffs. But somehow one team must make it. Rules are rules.
PACOTACO

Users who are viewing this thread