Charger R/T goes down

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
I know I know you can all laugh, not much of challenge but it was worth it. Readers Digest.. Car had temp tags on it. Guy reved, I gave one back, not that I needed the bottle, but I opened it anyway. Layed waste to him. Gave him the thumbs up at the next light. He would'nt even look over. Oh well. First time I got to use the bottle in awhile as it has been raining in Washington!

Last edited:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Good kill, Mike. It is truly amazing to me how many people think that car is fast as hell. Seems every 50-60 year old manager that I work with has the hardon's for them. I like them too, but I know exactly how quick/slow they are in the scheme of things.

Dusten

Established Member
I say, if you can beat someone, and you know it will be ugly, beat them with everything you can, i would have opened the bottle too

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Cobra_Dusten said:
I say, if you can beat someone, and you know it will be ugly, beat them with everything you can, i would have opened the bottle too

damn right!!

Good kill!!

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Umm how about the SRT-8 Magnum then? The SRT-4 is the wifes work/errand car. Problems with that? Dont let her smoke you. :lol1:

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
Thanks guys, gotta admit it was lot of fun because he still had the paper tags.
How heavy are they? They have got to be close to 4000lbs.

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
fastball19 said:
Good OVER Kill.. lOl
I guess... :-D. I also have Mac mids lenghts, off road y pipe, Magna Flow exhaust, LS6 Intake, Moser 12 Bolt with 4.10s, MCleod twin disk and bunch of other stupid crap that should be my IRA or my kids college fund ;-) , Oh well at least I will die happy.

The look on the guys face was priceless! Kinda like this :eek: when I took off. Then I got traction. Couldn't see his face anymore.

Last edited:

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
Nice Kill! We're you running street tires? Spraying out of the hole? Asking because I can't get any traction on anything other than hot DR's this time of year. 4.10s and street tires = massive tire spin. I've noticed too alot of people saying how badass these new Chargers are. Real car people understand power to weight whereas most others hear a nice sounding V8 and think damn that's fast. I can't wait to embarass the SRT8 Charger i've seen around here.

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
Firestone Fuzions, they were cheap and are not really that bad, Hell no! No spraying out of the hole for me! It comes on at 3200 RPM and goes of at 5600.
Track opens sunday. Hope to get some new times with bottle. I would like to see like 11.70 to 11.90 as I managed a 12.68 before. That was on M/T ET streets.

Users who are viewing this thread