charcoal notchback

icurry4990

Established Member
Iam getting ready to paint my 89 notch and i think ive decided on charcoal (dsg)(still open to suggestions) but im thinking about having the trim black...are there any cars out there with the gray paint and black trim???

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
True blue(hence the name) Is a BAD ASS color on a notch. You might look into the new Deep impact blue or Kona blue. They are great colors.

Edit: Lava Red(2012 roush color) It is one of the most badass colors I have ever seen. Its like a midnight maroon/super dark candy apple red. If its cloudy or semi dark outside it looks black but when the sun is out on a clear day the curves/edges of the car light up a brillient red and it looks FANTASTIC(family guy reference).

eduardo4671

Established Member
Iam getting ready to paint my 89 notch and i think ive decided on charcoal (dsg)(still open to suggestions) but im thinking about having the trim black...are there any cars out there with the gray paint and black trim???

My 93 hatchback is kind of a DSG, i would like to help you with a pic of my car but i don't know how to post it

Users who are viewing this thread