Changing Odometer from Kilometer to Miles

1bad

Established Member
I did a search of forums and outside of SVTperformance.com (what? There is another place for information out there???) and have yet to find my answer. I imported my Termi (and my girlfriend) from Canada and wonder if I can flash the odometer from Kilometer to Miles? I ran through every option in my Diablo and cannot find anything there. Will I have to change the Odometer module?

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
They should be able to hook up there computer to it at a dealership and go into the pids and change it, they shouldn't have to flash it and I don't think they would charge you either takes a couple mins

1bad

Established Member
They should be able to hook up there computer to it at a dealership and go into the pids and change it, they shouldn't have to flash it and I don't think they would charge you either takes a couple mins

They tried and couldn't. Is it just a dumb tech or will I have to change the module? Might just leave it at km. Not really worth the hassle.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I believe on the car you are going to have to switch out the whole cluster, at least that's what we have to do when we bring cars over from Canada. I can try and get you a phone number of a company that does it and they can for sure tell you what needs done since its what they do for dealers that import cars from Canada to sell in the u.s. Let me know if you want me to try and get the number.

1bad

Established Member
I believe on the car you are going to have to switch out the whole cluster, at least that's what we have to do when we bring cars over from Canada. I can try and get you a phone number of a company that does it and they can for sure tell you what needs done since its what they do for dealers that import cars from Canada to sell in the u.s. Let me know if you want me to try and get the number.

Sure; information never hurts. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread