Changes to my Boss

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Made a few changes to the car over the last month. Seems like every time I do something with this car I have to do it twice. Ordered some Forgestar F14's but they were damaged in shipping, so picked up these 13 SVTPP wheels and tires. Then picked up some MRT axle backs, but they would fit with the over axle JPC pipes I have. Fit the 13 Gt500 mufflers and rear valance today. Other changes:
Flat black hood vent inserts
RTR rear spoiler
Roush Side skirts
Front splash guards
White/black Boss shift knob and black boot retainer
Intake sound tube delete
Battery/brake under hood covers
302 center caps and black lugs
Track Key installed
063.jpg

Stock exhaust and valance. Hated how you can see the silver of the muffler hanging down
062.jpg

So painted the faces of the 13 mufflers in satin black
068.jpg

069.jpg

077.jpg

Stock spoiler coming off
067.jpg

new one
085-1.jpg

076.jpg

Under hood before delete, covers and strut bolt covers
160.jpg

after
086.jpg

088-1.jpg

094-1.jpg

096-1.jpg

081.jpg

070.jpg

075.jpg

072.jpg

079-fixxed.jpg

083.jpg

101-1.jpg

Really loving the way the exhaust sounds now with the side baffles out, JPC over axle pipes and these mufflers. Really happy with all the mods on this car now. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

My BOSS

Established Member
I never have been much on white, but that is on beautiful Boss. love what you did with the mufflers. Great job.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
perfect but I course I put the stock OTA pipes back on. You need to do a vid on your exhaust I wonder how it sounds

Cool, glad you got it all worked out. I will try and make a video soon

I like the steeda strut tower brace a lot better than the stocker. Your car looks really good.

Thanks a lot, I didnt like the bulky look of the stock one.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
I love the 2013 GT500 exhuast setup and I'm waiting for someone to make the rear valance for the 2012's. The wheels and spoiler look fantastic on your Boss too. I'm not wild about the battery/master cylinder covers, it makes it look too much like a luxury car where everything is covered up.

guarnibl

Established Member
You know, the more I've been looking at the Boss wheels, the more I like them. Probably will end up widening them to 12.5" for the rear. But I do love the wheels you put on there too. Also, battery cover thing is awesome, as is the exhaust paint. Overall great looking boss!

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I love the 2013 GT500 exhuast setup and I'm waiting for someone to make the rear valance for the 2012's. The wheels and spoiler look fantastic on your Boss too. I'm not wild about the battery/master cylinder covers, it makes it look too much like a luxury car where everything is covered up.

Thanks, I know magnaflow was making a kit for the 10-12's that had quad tips (i think you cut the stock valance). I really like the covers, hides the ugly stuff and kinda makes the motor look like it is the center piece.

You know, the more I've been looking at the Boss wheels, the more I like them. Probably will end up widening them to 12.5" for the rear. But I do love the wheels you put on there too. Also, battery cover thing is awesome, as is the exhaust paint. Overall great looking boss!

That was the bigges thing I disliked on my 12 boss and this one was the wheels, I just dont care for them. But its your car, wideing them would be cool. What tire would you go with though? Thanks for the compliments!

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Car looks great!!! Did you have to drill any new holes in the trunk to mount the rtr spoiler?

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Nope mounts in factory outside holes (2 bolts to hold RTR on) and 2 sided tape.

Sweet!! I think I see a mod in my future.... How are the svtpp wheels as far as fit front and rear? Any issues?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I love the 2013 GT500 exhuast setup and I'm waiting for someone to make the rear valance for the 2012's.

Me too...

I'm not wild about the battery/master cylinder covers, it makes it look too much like a luxury car where everything is covered up.

I'm thinking just the opposite, it does clean up the bay a bit, and I would think help protect the components when washing the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread