Changes for 2014 GT500

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
Only 3 changes for 2014 Shelby GT500. Performance White becomes Oxford White. Red Candy becomes Ruby Red. And Matte Black stripes replaced with gloss Black stripes..

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
Only 3 changes for 2014 Shelby GT500. Performance White becomes Oxford White. Red Candy becomes Ruby Red. And Matte Black stripes replaced with gloss Black stripes..
What/who is your source? Not trying to be that guy just wondering.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I find it very hard to believe the black stripes will be gloss. That article is most likely off.

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
What a JOKE!!!!!!!! Who is running SVT"s color division. Green Orange Yellow Mix it up a bit like with the 03-04"s etc seriously FORD come on........ There are so dib. blue and black 2013"s as is right now... Hmmm Bye Bye BOSS......

GT/CS 402A: Colors limited to Deep Impact Blue, Race Red, Black, Sterling Gray, Ingot Silver, and Oxford White.

GREEN ONE YEAR RUN??????????? (time to think about a Boss)

Last edited:

VaporDude

Established Member
And I hear from another forum that this is the last year of the Boss. That is very sad, they should carry it out to at least 2014.

bumplime

Established Member
Gloss black stripes would look horrible IMO. I doubt Ford will do that, if they do I predict many will pull them in favor of aftermarket or 2013 flat black.
I cant see Ford going away from Candy Red either, unless its been a failure as far as orders for it, due to the premium cost. its also pretty early for this info to be "leaked" IMO.

BlownAway03

Established Member
What a JOKE!!!!!!!! Who is running SVT"s color division. Green Orange Yellow Mix it up a bit like with the 03-04"s etc seriously FORD come on........ There are so dib. blue and black 2013"s as is right now... Hmmm Bye Bye BOSS......

GT/CS 402A: Colors limited to Deep Impact Blue, Race Red, Black, Sterling Gray, Ingot Silver, and Oxford White.

GREEN ONE YEAR RUN??????????? (time to think about a Boss)

I was thinking the same thing. Why is Ford keeping the GT500 colors so boring?
No offense to any owners.

Users who are viewing this thread