Change of the Guard @ MCT

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Well it's time to solicit nominees for the executive positions@ the MCT. We are looking for people who are interested in either;

President
Vice-President
Treasurer
Secretary
One of 3 Director positions.

While enthusiasm is key, the responsibilities are not excessively time consuming and involve maintaining the successful running of the club along with acting as champion for 1 club event in the up coming year. The continued success of the club depends upon continuing the tradition of active participation and your cuurent executive are confident in our members support.

Feel free to PM me with questions, but keep in mind I and on Vaca next week so will not be able to respond quickly.

SSSN8KE

Seriously, no debates will be required...count me in for 1 of 3 Directors positions...:thumbsup:

"While enthusiasm is key, the continued success of the club depends upon continuing the tradition of active participation and your cuurent executives are confident in our members support".

Last edited by a moderator:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Well I guess we have four members to fill the needed slots.

We need young blood...or should I say change LOL

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Thanks Sharon!

I'm not sure if our current Treasurer is interested in another term...

SSSN8KE

I don't have much time, but I'm willing to help with Treasury stuff or other stuff.

We can always have you assist as a Board Member as well, pending the status of the current Treasure or assist with an event at sometime? Anyway...many thanks!

More to come...we should make some decisions this coming weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:

sbrooks76

Established Member
Just let me know, what type of assistance or help I can provide. When and where do you hold the board meetings?

Users who are viewing this thread