Change Name Request

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
SMDH...infractions handed out by a biased group to one person while the others committed the same infractions. Y'all sure follow y'alls own guidelines well.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
SMDH...infractions handed out by a biased group to one person while the others committed the same infractions. Y'all sure follow y'alls own guidelines well.

You tell me who I/we did or didn't hand out infractions to.

Better yet, tell me one who has infractions or meets any other criteria for not getting a name change that we changed their name.

Everyone else stay out of this

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
You tell me who I/we did or didn't hand out infractions to.

Better yet, tell me one who has infractions or meets any other criteria for not getting a name change that we changed their name.

The close little group of SVT regs that only a few worship on here, which are immune to any infraction since they are such highly respected members of an online community...I don't need to name any names because you know those whom suck on the teets of SVT making them feel larger than they are in their feeble existence of the sad thing they call reality. Forums like this are cool, but provide a safe haven for social outcast that come to places like this where they can feel as if they have some sort of authority & worth. It's whatever, just trying to make my user name universal for all forums...good day Barry & happy new year.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
No one is immune to infractions.

I'll bet you every single one of those you are refering to have some from me.

Some have even been temp banned just as someone else here.
You would not know this because you cannot see others infractions so you have no clue as to what they have.
1 thing I do consider myself is FAIR.

Do we bend a little at times, Well lets just say that you should go read rule #10 then look at your last couple post.
Then also go look at the guidlings for name changes.
You broke several. lol

Happy New Year to you also.

flS/R

Established Member
The close little group of SVT regs that only a few worship on here, which are immune to any infraction since they are such highly respected members of an online community...I don't need to name any names because you know those whom suck on the teets of SVT making them feel larger than they are in their feeble existence of the sad thing they call reality. Forums like this are cool, but provide a safe haven for social outcast that come to places like this where they can feel as if they have some sort of authority & worth. It's whatever, just trying to make my user name universal for all forums...good day Barry & happy new year.

whyumad indeed

Users who are viewing this thread