Chance to ride in your ultimate dream car...

wheelhopper

Established Member
the Ford Fiesta ST. That's right, admit it.

Seriously I will be at Summit this Saturday with SCMC club and would like to see some MACA peeps. You'll see a bunch of Boss Mustangs doing what they were designed to do as well as GT500s and some other makes and models. The weather is perfect for this event so don't miss out. You can come just hang out, bring a grill and have a cook out and if you want I'll be glad to give some rides in my Fiesta ST, just bring a helmet. This is a great club and they do events at VIR as well so this is a great opportunity to see what this type of event is about with some other high performance car people.

There is also a kart track that should be open as well. MACA has done a GTG here before and we had a blast.

I made an earlier thread about this once but I just wanted to regrab your attention.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
As of now I'll be in PA this Saturday but that may change. Is there any cost at all to get into the track?

wheelhopper

Established Member
I doubt there is a fee to check this event out since it is a club and not a racing organization.

It is 107 now. Changed the number when I changed the colors, just for a change of pace. 107 is at the fabricators getting NASCAR bars installed. They should be completed tonight. I'll be picking the car up tomorrow night and dropping off at a shop that originally installed the oil cooler. The connections are leaking and they are a PITA to get to so I am letting them fix their own work. As well as relocating it to the front of the radiator, opposed to the rear. I installed a big 4 row radiator to keep cool and when I did it reduced the air flow to the oil cooler and my oil was getting near 250 degrees at my last event. In any event the answer is no 107.

wheelhopper

Established Member
You guys missed a good one. There was only about 20 of us there. Perfect opportunity for a MACA cookout. I'll try to get the word out early next year and round up a few people.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Sorry to have missed it..let us know for next year. Sounds like this could be a weekend thing..or at least a day thing. Like the idea of the cookout afterwards. Def want a ride!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Here's a few of the cars there...

IMG_4709_zps804920ad.jpg

IMG_4714_zpsfcb5a45b.jpg

IMG_4750_zps1fab0d01.jpg

IMG_4717_zps681e7673.jpg

IMG_4718_zps4e13023e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread