Champagne... NOT

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
So, for tonight's festivities, grandpa & the Mrs. here have managed to acquire...

4 bottles of:
chimay-blue-437645.gif

Along with a 1/5th of:
jamesons_irish_whiskey-19924.jpg

Cheers and Happy New Year everyone. :rockon:

Edit to make appropriate for Donut Shop:

If I play Need For Speed after getting liquored up tonight and the in-game coppers catch me, how do I fight the ticket?

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
If I play Need For Speed after getting liquored up tonight and the in-game coppers catch me, how do I fight the ticket?

Tell them your speedometer only showed you were doing the speed limit. That automatically makes the ticket null and void.

Happy New Year!

musclefan21

Established Member

Just restart the game. A lot easier that way ;-)

Happy new year!

Last edited:

mustanginky

Established Member
so if i'm hammered tonight driving, will the traffic officer give me time to consult svtp donut shop forum to ask if i should submit to testing?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
enjoy it....remember to refuse lol

LOL Texas is having a statewide non-refusal weekend. you refuse you automatically get taking to a hosp. for a blood draw.

and on a similar note it will be interesting to see how many whiners we get in here asking how to get out of their NYE tickets and DUIs

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
LOL Texas is having a statewide non-refusal weekend. you refuse you automatically get taking to a hosp. for a blood draw.

and on a similar note it will be interesting to see how many whiners we get in here asking how to get out of their NYE tickets and DUIs

true...lol

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
so if i'm hammered tonight driving, will the traffic officer give me time to consult svtp donut shop forum to ask if i should submit to testing?

Yes, by NYE special law the officer must let you use his in-car computer to consult SVTP and he must give 90 minutes to wait for an appropriate answer.

Always remember, you've only had two beers and it was four hours earlier. Plus you drive better after a few drinks :banana:

BM1

Established Member
A lot of people haven't. Chimay Brewery is one of seven operating authentic Trappist breweries worldwide. Do yourself a favor and try it sometime. :thumbsup:

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimay_Beer]Chimay Brewery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread