Challenger

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
Yo Blaise, how's things going down south? I know you are busy with studies, but hope you are able to have a little fun there. I have not accomplished much this Winter yet. Such a hassle dealing with the idiots that we have to go through when ordering parts.
Spring is not far off.

I had my wife talked in to a new GT500 when they come out, but she saw the Challenger, and wants to wait for it. It is a slick looking car.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Hi Bruce! Things are going pretty good down here. I do have time to have some fun every now and then, but there's no money to play with for the car. :( Still haven't gotten to the track since I put the solid axle in. On the drive down here when moving, I got a nice big puncture in one of my drag radials and going to the track in this thing on street tires is useless. It'll roast em in 3rd gear with the street tires. So no new progress with the Thunderbird? What are the plans for it this winter? Hopefully we'll both finally get to the track sometime this spring/summer.

I was set on the new GT500 as well, but with my first car being a '70 Challenger.......that's a no brainer for me. I'll be ordering one as soon as possible IF they make it. A white one with a Hemi and a 6 speed. I should be out of school and working by time they come out.

-Blaise

lxfiveoh

Established Member
google naked challenger pics after that come up click on the little google images and shes on there...really small pictures but shes naked
Edit: i would post the link but dont want to post it if its unacceptable

Users who are viewing this thread