Chalk Up Another Bike

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Well my best friend and I just got done cruisin the Vegas Strip when we decided to grab somthin to eat. We cruise back to our part of town and pull into the local I'n N Out. As im pullin up I see a couple kids around some old lookin 600. Right when I pull up the kid starts his bike and revs at me. Im thinkin is this kid serious.
My friend and I get out of the car and start headin to the entrance when the kid w/ the bike asks me if my car has a blower. I say well its got a couple things. Then he replies w/ I bet I could smoke that F*ckin car. I was in disbeleif.:eek: So I tell him get your gear on we'll go right now.
So we pull out to the road right in front of the burger joint because its nice and straight. The kid says he wants to go from the light.:nonono: Bad mistake on his part. So the lights red and I rev to about 3500 and I here him start revin the bike up. Then Bam the light goes green and off we go I yank 2nd then 3rd by that time I shut is down I had at least 3 to 4 cars on this kid.:nonono:
So after the first run we flip a u turn and run 2 more times w/ the same results. After the runs we pull back in the parking lot and talk about what just happend. His facial expression was priceless.:lol: I then told him I shouldve run him for $100 he then said he for sure wouldve raced me for that much. He had no doubt in his mind he was gonna smoke me. All in all it was pretty funny runnin this kid. Somthin I wont forget for awhile.:rockon:

Bling

Established Member
Unbelieveable, a car beat a bike????? BullS**t!!
Not a single flame reply yet huh??? Nice one Rey. BTW when is the shop actually open??? I drive by all the time and the doors are closed. Whats up??

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Key words by 702lightning "kids around some old lookin 600." I think that explains why no :burn: . Sounds reasonable to me considering mods and tires. Could be a single cylinder or ol twin or 4. Back in the old days I smoked several modded cars and honda 750 4's with a single cylinder tm 400 highly modified 2 stroke 215# motocrosser set up for dirt flat track. At least up to 90 mph. Bolted on a headlight, tailight and plate. I'm glad the guy was surprised.:rockon:

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by Bling
Unbelieveable, a car beat a bike????? BullS**t!!
Not a single flame reply yet huh??? Nice one Rey. BTW when is the shop actually open??? I drive by all the time and the doors are closed. Whats up??

Whats up man? Well I was driven the 03 cobra thats why!:lol: But were gonna open july 5 so ill be there from then on out. Come on by anytime :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread