Chael Sonnen V Anderson Silva

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-fI7GGX8nM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Chael Sonnen UFC 115 Fan Q&A Highlights[/nomedia]
:lol:
I think he can back it up. What do you guys think?

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
i hope that cheal sonnen drinks the blood of every man woman and child in anderson silvas family.

mr2cam

Established Member
The only way Chael has of winning this fight is to get Anderson to the ground and tire him out by GnP for the first 3 rounds, but he has to be careful not to get subbed or knocked out while trying to do so. I have a feeling were going to see Anderson destroy Chael, but who knows.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Wow, Chael Sonnen strikes me as a huge d-bag. Is he a fighter or a B level comedian? I do hope he wins though cause I cant stand Sylva either.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
so chael lost to almost every brazilian he fought, including Maia who Silva absolutely embarrassed, and he's still onstage talking smack.
RIP chael

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Chael Sonnen is a classless piece of trash as well as vastly overrated. I hope Anderson kicks his head into the stands.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Maybe he's trying to get into Silvas head to actually fight him and make this fight personal for the fact that the fans will be rather pissed if they waste their money on another lame Micheal Jackson impersonation again, in the octagon.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
i hope he wins because i cant stand to watch silva fight anymore, but i wish he wasnt talking so much shit...it makes him look like a douchebag.

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
I dont see what the big deal is with talking smack, it was ok when Muhammad Ali ran his mouth. I could care less about Silva dancing around. I blame all his opponents for not pressuring enough. He wouldn't have the time to play his games if someone would go after him like i think Chael will. Im not saying that Chael will win the fight but i think he has a good chance. But then again Chaels aggressiveness could get him KO'd lol. but im hopping for a good fight more than anything..

Tlayson23

Established Member
Chael Sonnen is a very good fighter but i dont think he realizes how great of an all-around fighter silva is. I agree i dont like to watch silva dance around the ring but it says something when he gets bored during the fight and no one can do anything about it. Silva wins fights by feeding off people's mistakes, if sonnen presses the fight like he says he is going to then i expect to see something similar to silva vs. forest griffin

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
I've had mixed feelings about the constant shit talking from Chael. I can see the good and bad in doing that. Now he has gone on to say that Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer. That's a pretty big douchebag thing to say. I'm starting to not like this guy now...

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Chael doesn't even have a punchers chance at beating Silva, they are on totally different levels.

Silva being up here...

and Chael being down here. Chael's smack talk is just a deterrent, nothing more. Just hype for the fight, but there will be a first round KO, Chael being on the bad side of it.

Last edited:

NytMrSS

Established Member
Chael doesn't even have a punchers chance at beating Silva, they are on totally different levels.

Silva being up here...

and Chael being down here. Chael's smack talk is just a deterrent, nothing more. Just hype for the fight, but there will be a first round KO, Chael being on the bad side of it.

How many people thought the same of Werdum's "level"...

Obviously Silva is unreal...but crazier shit has happened.

That being said i agree, Silva ends it quick.

Users who are viewing this thread