cg fab twin hotside and 2 pte 6262

Foxkid87

Established Member
the title says it I'm selling a CG fabrication twin a hot side with silver ceramic coating no WG with precision twin 6262 turbosI believe the AR is .63everything is brand new never been installed asking 3000$you can not buy this for that much the turbos on eBay are 900 a piece and the hot side is 1800 look at thread project walking dead for pics. I'm selling because I'm switching to a single turbo coyote set up

Foxkid87

Established Member
It places them in front of the engine. I'm not sure about PS or ac I wasn't going to run them so I didn't ask

artisan

Established Member
Well they make the 4v kit in two different versions. Can you call them ask them which one you have?

Do you have the one the keeps the ac and looses the sway bar, or the one the negates the ac and keeps the sway bar?

Also, is your kit mild steel or stainless?

It places them in front of the engine. I'm not sure about PS or ac I wasn't going to run them so I didn't ask

artisan

Established Member
Well maybe you can look into how much it would cost to purchase the pipes from them in order to keep the a/c...That way someone would have that option, as long as the headers are the same.

I will probably order a hotside from them but keeping the a/c...So if yours were that way I would probably purchase right now...but it's not....sorry

Its mild steel. Its the kit that does not keep ac

Last edited:

Foxkid87

Established Member
I'm willing to separate the turbos and the hot side 1500 for the turbos 1500 the hot side

Users who are viewing this thread