KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
what do you think?

elenrteasr.jpg

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
BFGoodrich has been posting a silver 05 with stripes in the stang mags. I cant wait to see the bodykits saleen and cervinis are going to make

venemous99cobra

Established Member
i acctually really like it. i wonder what the cobra is going to look like? does anyone know when we can expect to see what the new svt models are going to look like? i read that saleen shoould be showing their cars within the next month or so, so that should be really cool!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
SVT is like the friggin CIA with thier stuff. Rumors though now are that a 'mild' S.E. like a shelby 350 with a few performance tweaks and a style makeover may show next summer.(kinda bullitt-ish)

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I like it.

I just wonder how overplayed it will become once it is released, though. Take the 2000 Cobra R for example, I think that car lost a lot of it's magic when the R body kits started appearing on the scene...

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I've stopped getting excited about all the sketches, as the final products never seem to quite matchup. I'm expecting great things from SVT/Roush/Saleen. I hope they don't disapoint.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Looks uglier than homemade sin. How much longer is this "Eleanor" craze going to be beaten into the ground? To regurgitate the same old idea on new ideas is just atrocious.

Users who are viewing this thread