• Ugly as hell!!!!

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I hope this isn't a repost but I just have to say that the Cervini body kit kicks ass. The C500 in the new Mustangs & Fast Fords looks sweet. I wouldn't want to pay them the extra money to put the kit on but it is one bad looking car. It is the first new mustang that I am totally in love with. :beer: What do you guys think?
stang_01-stang_04_down.jpg

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Fiveoh93Snake said:
http://www.ronaelemustang.com/index.cfm

Well just from whats in this thread I don't believe I'd trust BBR to change the oil in my mustang much less modify it. Only company I'd go with for an "Eleanor" type kit would be either ronaele or cervini. Read through this thread: its very long but worth it.

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=707198&page=1&pp=35

yeah.. especially since the ronaele mustang is 90% identical to the BBR car. even the body kits are the same :rollseyes

and cervini's doesn't modify cars, they just sell parts. :loser:

but i'm sure you already knew all that :idea:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
J666Z said:
yeah.. especially since the ronaele mustang is 90% identical to the BBR car. even the body kits are the same :rollseyes

and cervini's doesn't modify cars, they just sell parts. :loser:

but i'm sure you already knew all that :idea:

Wrong again buster; Cervinis can install the kit and paint the car, install rims, everything, prices are listed in different packages. Think off the top of my head the package to install the kit and paint was somewhere around $12K. :rollseyes

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Fiveoh93Snake said:
Wrong again buster; Cervinis can install the kit and paint the car, install rims, everything, prices are listed in different packages. Think off the top of my head the package to install the kit and paint was somewhere around $12K. :rollseyes

I'm talking about performance ****stick! :bash:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
J666Z said:
I'm talking about performance ****stick! :bash:

:rollseyes Like I said; wrong again doofus. There installing the kit as well as modifications anywhere from exhaust, to boltons, to superchargers.

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Fiveoh93Snake said:
:rollseyes Like I said; wrong again doofus. There installing the kit as well as modifications anywhere from exhaust, to boltons, to superchargers.

They don't, its subcontracted out. DOOFUS :kaboom:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
J666Z said:
They don't, its subcontracted out. DOOFUS :kaboom:

Like I've said for about the hundreth time; Yes they can modify the car, boltons etc. etc. That includes suspension modifications, engine modifications such as the common boltons, basically the only thing there not equipped for is going internally in the motor. There first "Eleanor" car was subcontracted out for some of the tuning (JDM Engineering handled tuning) but they are now equipped to do those modifications in house including the supercharger. Get your facts straight asshole before rambling on with more of your phuckin lies. :burn:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
FWIW I like everything on teh kit except the hood, it looks like ass.

Side exhaust is sweet, the front clip is not my first choice but I do like it.

But I prefer the smooth look so my visual mods will be stuff like, removing emblems, removing the rear spoiler that type of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread