ceramic brake pads for $46?

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
so i need new pads for the front. i was looking on summitracing and came across these. from what i can tell they will fit 03-04 cobra...but...why so cheap? anyone ever heard of these? should that low of a price be a sign to stay away from them?

here is the link
Power Stop 16-412 - Power Stop Evolution Clean Ride Brake Pads - Overview - SummitRacing.com

the bottom line tho is this. i need new pads for the front...what are some good, yet affordable pads that you pro's can reccommend? your help and advice is truely appreciated.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
not more than $100 i guess. my car doesnt see the track AT ALL, and i dont do a whole whole lot of super fast driving. but at the same time i dont want a shitty pad that isnt going to stop me (when the situation of hard braking arrives).

edit: think i should just go with those? or would that low of a price scare you away?

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
not more than $100 i guess. my car doesnt see the track AT ALL, and i dont do a whole whole lot of super fast driving. but at the same time i dont want a shitty pad that isnt going to stop me (when the situation of hard braking arrives).

edit: think i should just go with those? or would that low of a price scare you away?

If you are just driving around, those ceramics should be fine.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
good brakes, i stock them in my shop never had any problems out of them no nosiy or anything and really you cant beat the price there, is a place on ebay i deal with my distributer directly but they sell them on ebay 43 bucks shipped

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread