Centrifugal supercharged IATs?

flyboy1294

Established Member
Hey guys,

I know the vast majority of you all are PD blown, but I'm hoping a couple of you are running a big effort centri setup and can help me out.

I'm currently running a Novi 2000, seeing about 20+ PSI through a Treadstone TRV25 IC. At cruise, my IATs are basically ambient, but when I go WOT they jump pretty quickly. At the top end of a 1/4 mile pull I'm seeing 133* IAT, and this is with the ambient temps being in the high 70s.

Back when I was <15psi, I never remember seeing IATs above 115 or so. What are you guys seeing with your cars? Bonus points if you know what temp your tuner has your car start to pull timing (I pull 6* at 140 IAT).

Thanks for the input!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That's not that bad of a IAT honestly. Most PD cars sit around that cruising for instance. You're still at full timing during the pass too. I like 140 is about standard for most cars. Maybe higher if you run E85.

I have a big effort Centri build, and had T-trim spinning pretty hard and making 650rwhp prior to this current build. What is the treadstone rated at? I have a big custom A/A.. I'm not going to try to mess around with the generic brands.. It might be time to upgrade to a bigger cooler though.

Users who are viewing this thread