Centri on 03-04 Cobras

If you have switched your SC what style are you running twinscrew or centri?

• Twinscrew

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • Centri

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

palehorse

Established Member
This post is only to find out how many people on here are running a centri on an 03-04 cobra. This is NOT intended to compare them to a twin screw. I am only trying to see how many people that remove the factory blower choose twin screw or centri. I also know that the vast majority are going twin screw. I'm just interested in the numbers.

Please don't turn this into a one is better then the other I am not concerned with your personal opinions.

If you do run a centri I would be interested in what brand/model and boost your are running along with dyno numbers and track times.

Please do not vote if you do not own either a twinscrew or a centri.

Last edited:

Sticker Monster

Established Member
My buddy runs an F2 Procharger on his 03 Cobra. It's extremly noisey. You can hear the whistle a mile away. We both make a little over 600 rwhp. His power doesn't come on til 4200 rpm.
His blower probably has the potential to make more power than my 2.6H. If he really wanted to push it.

MustangThief

Established Member
uh you'd have to add Roots on there pal, or you're negating most of the people from voting.

:poke:

Don't keep us out just cuz you know you love being in the Eaton crew.

:lol:

Really though, there's gonna be like 3 people that vote centri, it's just not worth it, it's been proven over and over again.

Last edited:

MustangThief

Established Member
My buddy runs an F2 Procharger on his 03 Cobra. It's extremly noisey. You can hear the whistle a mile away. We both make a little over 600 rwhp. His power doesn't come on til 4200 rpm.
His blower probably has the potential to make more power than my 2.6H. If he really wanted to push it.

:wf: but you have any pics of your kb saleen? :bash:

Nice stable you got there man. :banana:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Twin screw, turbo's are the snitz but does the dollars = the horsepwer?

Sticker Monster

Established Member
:wf: but you have any pics of your kb saleen? :bash:

Nice stable you got there man. :banana:

saleenpic.jpg

kennebell.jpg

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
I will probably never upgrade blowers other than a Stage IV port, and if I did I would go with a twin screw. But I love the way the procharger kit looks on a Cobra, especially if the VC, intake, and blower are all polished.

I saw a 99 saleen cobra with that setup before and I fell in love with it.

Users who are viewing this thread