central texas cobras

gtowncobra

Established Member
just want to see whos got cobras around town anyone from the central texas area please post! Austin, San Antonio, Waco Areas. i know theres a few sn95s just wanna get a count i would post this in the taste at home section but no one really navigates that plus i want sn95s thanks guys

gtowncobra

Established Member
when is this i might be able to make it ive always wanted to visit htown in the cobra

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Venomous281 said:
Im not from central but im from South Padre Island.

That's right around where I used to live in texas. Corpus Christi. I am in Austin right now for work. I ususally see cobras while I'm out on business trips but none so far this time...

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
albino96 said:
That's right around where I used to live in texas. Corpus Christi. I am in Austin right now for work. I ususally see cobras while I'm out on business trips but none so far this time...

Here in South Padre?? I used to have two a mineral gray 01 and my black 98, my cousin had a black 99 vert. And i belive there are three more, Black 03, DSG 03 and a red 01

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Venomous281 said:
Here in South Padre?? I used to have two a mineral gray 01 and my black 98, my cousin had a black 99 vert. And i belive there are three more, Black 03, DSG 03 and a red 01

Yeah I used to e n south padre all the time. Of course that was before I had a cobra or even cared. back then I thought I wanted a 3kgt :nonono: lol

lww18

Josh
Established Member
Arlington here to, wow I've had my cobra since Jan of this year and only seen 1-2 sn95's round here. Where yall be hidin?

Users who are viewing this thread