Central PA Tuners

JayBo

S/C GT
Established Member
Hey guys, been a LONG while since I've been on any forums...

Anyways, I'm looking for somebody to tune my car in the Central PA area. I live in Chambersburg. I have Booze Brothers Racing maybe 5 minutes down the road from me, DSG (? I think) in Dillsburg, Keiths Pit Stop outside Gburg, and I'm sure there's others around.

Just trying to get some input on who you all would recommend. I'd consider branching out a little further (no more than 2 hours) if they'd be worth it.

Thanks!
Jason

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I vote DSG. Dave Guy is one of the best. My brother takes all his customers cars there for tuning from his shop In Maryland.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
Couple good guys in the Pittsburgh area, if you're interested I can pm you some info.

JayBo

S/C GT
Established Member
x3 with dave guy he does a great job i thought shop was DGR?

You are correct... i confused my acronyms LOL

This is who I'm leaning towards right now. Prolly get him to email me a tune so I can drive it up there. Right now, I have a tune in the car, but I lost my PATS key. It's gonna cost me $100 at least just to have one made, so might as well have him email me a tune with PATS disabled and then have him tune it on the dyno when I get a chance to get up there.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
You also have Johnny Lightning from New Providence PA. Yes his specialty is F-150 Lightnings but he also does a lot for the 03-04 Cobras and the S-197 Shelby's and other Mustangs on that platform..

Users who are viewing this thread