Central Cali meeting

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
Hey some of us central cali lightning owners are haveing a get together and cruise on November 20th in Fresno. We're going to meet at Hooters and the go for a cruise. If any one is interested let me know. Cobras are more than welcome.

Thanks
Kevin

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Sounds like fun, Ill have to check my schedule. What color is your L? I saw a nice white 99 on mooney the other day.

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
Whe are going to cruise up to Tollhouse about 15 minutes into the foothills. Gripstang i have a red 99 and i see you like LOST. Hope to see you guys there

FordFanStan

Established Member
chuchomula said:
What time are you guys meeting? I'm gonna try to make it.

+1

If I can?? Ill drive my 6 hours to meet up, but its iffy as of now. I should be able to let you know in the next day or two woot woot... Stan

FordFanStan

Established Member
Kevs-svt said:
Whe are going to cruise up to Tollhouse about 15 minutes into the foothills. Gripstang i have a red 99 and i see you like LOST. Hope to see you guys there

Hey I dont want to be rude, but in my own opinion, I think you guys should cruise first then end up at hooters?? Especially if its only a 15 minute cruise. If were able to make it, me and xxunleadedxx wont be able to cruise if we meet up at Hooters first lol.. Stan

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Kevs-svt said:
Gripstang i see you like LOST.

+1 You are the first to notice that ;) Which is odd, I figured someone would have caught it sooner.

On the other hand your scheduling stinks :( The day is right in the middle of my night shifts.

Blkdvl

Founding Fathers
Established Member
Hooters on Blackstone? I just moved to Fresno, live right off of Sierra/Blackstone. I'm out every weekend and usually chill at Wendys

Last edited:

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
Gripstang said:
+1 You are the first to notice that ;)

i literally noticed that 1 minute before looking in this thread. i was going to say something but didnt because i felt like such a nerd... lost is sweet! haha

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Tha lost can neva looz... heh heh

Anyway so yeah you guys are gonna have a blast. I took my L up into the foothills last night for the first time. I couldnt believe how well it handled! I had a great time, went to a fight that 2 of my friends fought in (both won) in fact one broke his opponents nose AND arm... ouch.

Good times. :)

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
Mustangs are more than welcome. Were going to meet up there arournd 11 or 12 ill have a defenate time by thursday. Gripstang sorry you cant make it and LOST is the best show ever!

aclark5150

Established Member
I'm in for sure.

we should meet somewhere at Noon. Go for a drive, (I have a great route) and end up at hooters.
I live up that direction, we can even stop by my house for a pit stop.

Users who are viewing this thread