Centerville April 16th

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
I'm ready to get my ass back to the track, i picked up some goodies @ dallas mustang and lonestar performance while i was in texas. i think i can get the car down to 9.5's hopfully next time @ the track, we will just have to see. good times guys, hopefully i will get to go next time.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
jeff , what were the 60ft times you where running at the track before the boom? i am thinking about getting some slicks/radials/nittos for my next tire...seeing as how i seem to need to replace one now...and wanted to know what you were pulling. :beer:

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
spinning 1.7 and 1.6's @ prescott :( , i really could'nt lauch @ centerville because it would stick, but from a idle @ centerville, when i get a new clutch we will see what the gt can do. you cut some pretty good 60ft's on street tires :bowdown: , I have heard of guys lauching the irs cobra's @ like 5500 rps with stock halfshaft's and drag radials, that sounds pretty nasty. i hope i get to go next time. i have got to get some sub frame conec. before i go next time, pretty soon the door won't close right.

Last edited:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey travis I talked to Mark at Lightning force performance. He said that a 2.93 upper is worth 5 psi. If you go with the idealer pullies with it you wont need a new belt. A 2.80 upper is worth 7psi. They have the 2.93 quick change for 89.00 then 35 for the belt if you need it. They also have the idealer pullies to but not sure how much. Hope this helps...........There number is 1-866-310-0750 Mark.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Update for me, KB will be in my hands by Friday. Now if I canjust get a tune for it by Saturday Im on the rollers.

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
I would like to get some 1.4's and 1.5's :rolling: , with a new clutch :idea: i should be able to cut them down a little, we'll just have to see. :shrug:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
thanks Cheyenne, i might end up doing that. i am stuck on trying to decide between a full cog pulley set or the pulley/idlers/sc pulley from billetflow. one is about 800 and the other all together is about half that so that is probably going to be my final decision maker. $89 for 5psi is a tempting ass offer though, damn. decisions decisions.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
thanks Cheyenne, i might end up doing that. i am stuck on trying to decide between a full cog pulley set or the pulley/idlers/sc pulley from billetflow. one is about 800 and the other all together is about half that so that is probably going to be my final decision maker. $89 for 5psi is a tempting ass offer though, damn. decisions decisions.

Will both make the warrenty kapoot?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
best 60ft was like 1.7andchange. I was very pleased. No pulley and stock goodyears.

A 1.7 is amazing on stock tires. My best has only been a 1.9 on the street rubber. If you like those short times, don't get a pulley. :lol:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
like i said the track was hella prepped...they had been racing on it all day i guess. it was the first time i have ever been able to put my car on the floor in first and hold it there with no wheelhop. i am now officialy an addict to drag racing. sigh.....but what a f**king habit to have! :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread