Centerline Warrior Pics

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
Whattya fools think? I bought telstars but had terrible times with fitment. I went to GT brakes and still couldnt get them to fit right. I traded a buddy for his warriors and couldnt have turned out better. The telstars look badass on his fox and I think the warriors look sick on my cobra. They are only 15x8's in the rear but they have 4.5" of BS so they set just like a 10" wheel with 6.5" of BS.
pictures-511_large.jpg

pictures-510_large.jpg

pictures-508_large.jpg

pictures-507_large.jpg

pictures-506_large.jpg

its a little different look for a new edge, its not my favorite but there not bad. looks weird sitting out like a 10 inch without having 315s or something around that

Last edited by a moderator:

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
its a little different look for a new edge, its not my favorite but there not bad. looks weird sitting out like a 10 inch without having 315s or something around that

My buddy actually ran a 26x10.50x15 MT DR on these same wheels and it looked sick. He wanted to keep his tires and I had to keep these Nittos. When they wear I will be switching them out.

95StangRC

Established Member
looks great man...I always liked those wheels and almost got em for my car but ended up with the much cheaper Jegs wheels. I love em tho and you dont see em often which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread