Centerline Telstars! Sell or trade!

BooRail85

Banned
Well guys.. My telstars are up for sale/trade.. Car is going more street oriented, I am picking up a fox as my drag car...

They are 15x4 up front, 1.75" backspace.. will fit on gt brakes, but cobra's will require either a 1" or bigger spacer, or grinding on the caliper and 3"studs. Tires have about 2k miles on them, size is 165r15.

Rears are 15x8 w/ a 5" backspace I believe. Fit perfectly, no rubbing.. tires are 275/50/15 Mickey thompson et street radials that have about 1k miles and 5 track passes.

I would like $850 plus shipping for all.. or a trade for street wheels.. must have tires...

here are a couple pics mounted

passfront.gif

i used 3" moroso studs, 2x 5/16" spacers and some caliper grinding on the fronts.

ass.jpg

this is with nitto tires.. the m/t's are a bit wider.

thanks guys!
Adam

Last edited:

dsg39th

Established Member
hey i live in tyler, tx, i have some 17 inch 01 cobra wheels with great tires, maybe even a little cash, pm me asap and let me know man...seriously interested..will drive to get them

Last edited:

SSeatr

Established Member
hey how are the skinny fronts for ED driving?

also i wonder how they will look i have a solid axle will the offspacing be fine?

sedanman

Established Member
SSeatr said:
also i wonder how they will look i have a solid axle will the offspacing be fine?

His is a 98 cobra so it to has a solid rear aswell.

331cobra

Established Member
I'm very interested in your rims. Would you be interested in trading for my fr500's. They are like 5 months old with next to brand new tires on them.

FSphotoshoot007.jpg

FSphotoshoot035.jpg

allgo90

Established Member
telstars

how much you looking to get shipped to 33175 (miami, fl)
also do they come with center caps?

WHYTRY2

Established Member
if ur ever in houston and interested in trading for street friendly rims and tires i have a chrome cobra rs w/ the 10 1/2s in the back w/ nitto 555 in front and drags out back if u wanna trade st8 up

BooRail85

Banned
man! I would love to do that trade! I had a set of chrome cobra r's on here before i got the drag wheels.. LOVED Them! do you happen to have any pics? Im still undecided on selling my car or not.. so if i dont, ill be itnerested.

WHYTRY2

Established Member
the only pic i have right now is the 1 in the sig... but let me know we could meet up for better looks at wheels and decide on trading

BooRail85

Banned
well, that would work but I am no longer in houston.. i am back in Lubbock now.. 8hrs away..

are yours the replicas? the U shape in between the spokes, or the V shape?

Users who are viewing this thread