Centerline Drag setup.

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Wheels and Tires have 400' on them... literally.... They only went far enough to realize they dont fit without grinding too much of my tie rod to allow clearance..
Paid over $1,800 for set with tires/lugnuts/mounting etc... Looking to sell for $1,600 obo
Low ball offers will be ignored. WILL ONLY SHIP ON BUYERS DIME WITH PAYPAL PAYMENT OR MONEY ORDER approx $120 to SHIP THESE I'll drive to meet, anywhere in OC, West IE, or South LA
I'm willing to take the loss as a lesson learned.... i shoulda known they wouldnt fit!!! I have no plans on converting to a SRA in the near future.. but if i have to keep them, oh well.
There is grinding on inside passenger side rear from where it hit my tie rod, Its not too bad, and is not visable when on car.

Wheels are..
Centerline Forged - Split Spoke
15x10 out back w/ 5.5 backpacing
15x4 up front 1.75 backspacing, 1" spacer.
Tires are...
M/T ET Streets 26x10.5x15
and M/T Sportsman 26x6x15
Will include 6 centercaps and 20 Centerline brand lugnuts...
Wheelsonrack.jpg

P5080147.jpg

Rears.jpg

Frontview.jpg

CobrawithSlicks.jpg

Frontwithmotor.jpg

Last edited:

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
Heres what happened when i tried mounting on my IRS ............... (this is copy/pasted from another thread)

well the internet lied to me... i read that its only minor grinding to fit 15" wheels.

Anyone with an IRS... GET 16" WHEELS!!!
P4110036.jpg

tie rod... spindle.. and caliper all needed to be grinded down. the wheel has only enough clearance o fit a piece of paper LOL.
P4110037.jpg

close up on the 8lbs of aluminum i cut off. i could have used a ****in sawsall..
P4110038.jpg

after some touchup paint..

i only had time to do 1... took me 3 hours dammit. i put on that wheel 47 times til it didnt rubb.

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
If it dont rub now you have all the hard work done, why sell? Im just saying, it looks good too!

no... It still rubs after all that chit mang... thats why i gave up!
I bought it to look dead sexy... it does... but unforetunately it doesnt move!!!

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Nice wheels! I would so love to have these but i finally got my Weld Alumastars ive always wanted. If you were thinkin about converting to a solid rear axle i do have a brand new 99-04 8.8 housing for sale, ill give you a smoking deal on it if your interested.

mustang_guy

Established Member
Damn I they were 6.5 inch backspacing we might of had a deal.
Good luck with the sale. Those are sweet Lookin rims!

whtcobra1998

Jet Powered
Established Member
they can fit on irs just loosen up the tie rod nut and twist the shaft the oposite way as pushing the tie rod into the spindle and lock them down. i have 15's on irs. free bump

Users who are viewing this thread