Center caps to fit american muscle 95 cobra r wheels

cobrarob2345

Established Member
I have a set of 95 cobra r wheels that i am looking to put the cobra r center caps on. They say they will not fit because of the clips in the back of them even though they are the same dimensions. Has anyone on her had any luck using these centercaps on american muscle wheels?

cobrarob2345

Established Member
I need soemone who has done it beacuse there are alot of they should posts but i dont wanna buy some if they will fall out

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
On my AM 03 cobra wheels, the hole is the same size as OEM but the cap is just loose in there. I put a bit of black silicon on the edge of the cap (OEM 03 cap) and stuck it in there, been that way over two years now, maybe actually 3-4 years.

On my AM Saleen reps I was guessing OEM saleen caps would not fit anyways, so I bought the plain, blank chrome caps AM sells for 6-7$ each and had a decal made that looks like the saleen units. On the other hand I know a guy with a much nicer car than mine that just runs the am caps that they send free with the wheels, just not the look I wanted. Definitely not a big deal to buy their blank caps and put an SVT or snake decal on there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread