• Nextel

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sprint

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spinscan

Established Member
I had sprint and their service was terrible. I have no experience with the other two. I presently use T-mobile have had good service from them so far. I also had good service with Verizon.

shocker 420

Established Member
Nextel, abd I have ok survice at my house, and fine service when im not at my house. I don't know why but everybody has bad service at my house, even the ones with out nextel.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i have had them all. been with sprint for about 5 years now and love it. no problems at all. i think a lot of it is going to have to do with your area and the service/signal that is around it.

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
I've got Alltel as well. Actually, I've been a customer when Alltel was 360 Communications and then Sprint. Sprint sold out years ago and the re-entered. Anyway, the only probs with Altell I've had was billing problems. First, they will not notify you of new plans to save money. You've got to stay on top of things to save money with them and then they have a habit of misplacing payments ever so often.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the best thing about nextel is that when i call them with a question or problem i actually get to talk to a person. when was the last time you called a big company and did not get the damn :cuss: automated voice messaging service that get nothing done.
my phone broke about 8 months ago(the i90c) i called nextel and the lady told me that i needed the 2.99 phone warrenty monthly service charge to get a new phone. she then went on to tell me that if added this charge over the phone, i would be able to take my phone in and nextel would replace it free of charge. thats what i did. add the warrenty picked up my new phone at a local store(same day service), then dropped the warrenty the next month. now thats customer service. :bowdown:

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
I have sprint right now with the mm5600 mini-sd phone and I love it. T-mobile and cingular are getting alot better now, esp. for being gsm networks. I'll probly get t-mobile when I move to colorado at the end of summer just cuz I like their service and I might be able to get a discount if we get contracts for new sites with them.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
chunkysoup said:
which is the preffered technology?
CDMA offers more multimedia capability (streaming video feeds, etc). GSM airtime is cheap and the towers are pretty inexpensive in comparison to the newer cdma frequencies...who needs mobile internet and shit on your phone anyway with all the open wireless networks everywhere, even if they're mostly slow ass 802.11b :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread