Cell Phone Company frustration!!!

Who is the Worst Cell Phone Company????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
hey guys looking to vent but i am just wondering, who is the worst cell phone provider out there???? i have been with nextel/sprint for a long time (really nextel until the merger) and i have just had enough, i am going to take the $400.00 hit and move on to t-mobile. (2 phone lines for early temrination) i am tired of the service and customer service, all i get is im sorry's but wtf does that do??? nothing... and sprint is expensive and all out sucks. how do you guys like t-mobile or any of the other companies???

one thing i do notice, in florida the cell phone sprint charges about or close to 42% in taxes on the phone bill talk about usage!!!! yikes... these prices need to go down i mean come on now seriously!!! why do you get penalized so much for going over the minutes are you really affecting air time usage???

a fun poll... WHO is the worst Cell Phone company????

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I have Verizon with one phone and Sprint/Nextel hybrid for other. I favor Verizon. The Sprint phone gets poor service inside my house though. That phone also had no phone service when I was in Toronto a couple months ago but the Nextel worked fine.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
Just left Sprint Nextel after several years poor customer service,crapy phones and plenty of we apologize. Went with Verizon and very happy so far way better plan for me and cool phones as well.

Midnight Venom

Reloaded's Girl
Established Member
I have t-mobile. Its not too bad but if you're a person who hates contracts I wouldn't go with them. I get service everywhere and for the most part they have good customer service. If you have the family plan i think its only $10 for each extra line or something. I think it really depends on the personal preference with them though.

earl lee

Established Member
I'd leave sprint by my deal is to good. $30 for 500 mins (not a big talker) and unlimited everything else (includes txt, pics, data, roaming).

Besides I havent had a problem with them.

Don Juan

Established Member
Before I opened this thread I knew it was going to be about Sprint, they have to worst customer service, I should know I work for them.

However they have the cheapest plans, hell you can get the simply everything plan for $99/month plus you have the SERO plan customers paying 40-50 a month for regular service plans.

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
Before I opened this thread I knew it was going to be about Sprint, they have to worst customer service, I should know I work for them.

However they have the cheapest plans, hell you can get the simply everything plan for $99/month plus you have the SERO plan customers paying 40-50 a month for regular service plans.

when it comes to family plans though, they suck, it also sucks when everyone you know who had sprint/nextel, ditched them because of sprint... nextel was good but sprint is the bad....

Vigilante

Established Member
Had Sprint as my first phone service(before the merger), and they completely sucked; bad CS, bad reception, poor phone choices.
Then I got T-mobile. Good at first, but once I got the sidekick 3, they turned out to be worse than sprint. You think buying their top phone would mean better CS, nope. If you need anything from T-mobile just forget it. I call them with problems all the time and they haven't done anything for over three years. They are also expensive!
November I'm gonna try verizon/alltel merger and hopefully I'll find a good company that doesn't look for ways to rip you off.

94_Vert

Established Member
here around columbus i have sprint and am pretty happy with it. been with them for about 3 years. t mobile and att have the worst reception but i have never been with them so i don't know about their cs. just got the instinct from samsung it is awesome, sprint seems to have pretty good phones too.

Instinct%20Main%20Menu.jpg

SUPERCHARGEDV8

yes...I DID BEAT YOU!
Established Member
i have the my fave five from t-mobile and bout 1000 anytime minutes free weekends,unlimited text for 9 bux i think....my reception is always good here in texas....i never go over....i think its pretty good for the way i use my phone...u just need to get a plan that fits u cause if u dont....it sucks

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
What do you mean "poor customer service"

What problems with sprint are you having that you have to spend so much time with customer service?

I have had sprint for the last 4 years, had two different phones. I have yet to have to call customer service. I pay my bill on time, and do not go over my minutes. I have had zero problems.

Complaints I here are that they shut my phone off because they were a month late. Or that the penalty for going over their plan was too expensive.. These sound alot like own faults rather than a the phone company's... Or am I just not getting it. Someone clue me in....

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
here around columbus i have sprint and am pretty happy with it. been with them for about 3 years. t mobile and att have the worst reception but i have never been with them so i don't know about their cs. just got the instinct from samsung it is awesome, sprint seems to have pretty good phones too.

You've never had AT&T but you know our service is shitty?? right. Especially within a huge metro area.

The new rules are supposed to prorate EFT's per month.

Tmobile can be good if you stay in BIG cities. I'd go without a wireless before I had Sprint/Nextel.

Users who are viewing this thread