CEL P0113 Intake air temp sensor circuit high. 96 SVT Cobra. How to troublesh

Spiney

Established Member
Since the weather has gotten colder I'm getting a CEL. The code is P0113. Intake air temp sensor 1 circuit high.

I'm not familiar with the layout of sensors on a 4.6 4V Mod engine. I do have a K&N CAI, but it's been there forever. Only other new thing is a BAMA Tune. I did detail the engine bay about 1-2 months ago, perhaps I knocked something loose. Where do I start looking? Can I check the sensor with a digital multi meter? Thanks, Dave

Spiney

Established Member
Since the weather has gotten colder I'm getting a CEL. The code is P0113. Intake air temp sensor 1 circuit high.

I'm not familiar with the layout of sensors on a 4.6 4V Mod engine. I do have a K&N CAI, but it's been there forever. Only other new thing is a BAMA Tune. I did detail the engine bay about 1-2 months ago, perhaps I knocked something loose. Where do I start looking? Can I check the sensor with a digital multi meter? Thanks, Dave

Easy fix. I had the car lowered last week. The installer removed the plug for some reason and forgot to hook it back up. Wish all fixes were that easy.

Users who are viewing this thread