Cecil Track Rental November 9th

2QWKHUH

Established Member
The Track Toys Racing group has once again rented out Cecil County Dragway in Northeast Maryland for a fun fast track rental to end the season the right way!! We will be running our usual relaxed test and tune style event with some good old fashioned grudge racing thrown in for good measure! Cecil is one of the fastest tracks in the country and the legendary prep and November air is not to be missed!! If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to set a new best ET in your car you will not find a more pe...rfect time to do so!

The ABM Nats started in 2002 to remember Andrew "Krimpet" Bauer, a racer taken way too early from us at the age of 22. This will be the 12th ABM Nats and it will be just over 11 years since Krimpet redlit and left us way too early. Krimpet's beloved red 96 Cobra will be at the event as always. Even if you didn't have the privilege of knowing him please be respectful of those who attend the event to remember a friend and enjoy the event he loved.

The Date: November 9th 2013
The Time: Gates open at 8 am, racing from 9-4
The Place: Cecil County Dragway in Northeast MD

The cost will be the same as previous years.

If you are paying my check the amount for racing only is $50 made out to Bill Tumas. If you would like an Event T shirt the price will be $70 and if you would prefer an event hoodie the price will be $80. If you are ordering a Tshirt or Hoodie please include size with your check.
Checks should be sent to:

Bill Tumas
407 Marion Dr
Harrisburg PA 17112

Paypal address is [email protected]. Paypal price is $55 for entrance, $75 with a T shirt, and $85 with a hoodie. Please include sizing with your paypal payment.

We will be accepting payments at the gate if we are below the 200 car cutoff at $75 each. If we reach 200 cars we will not allow any gate payments.

Host hotel will once again be the Comfort Suites in North East Maryland. The address is 1 Center Dr North East MD 21091. Their number is 410 -287 -7100. There will be a block of rooms available at a discounted price starting September 19th under Track Toys Racing.

As usual the profits from this event will be donated to charity in Andrew Bauer’s memory. Last year we donated over $2000 to charity and we hope to do even better this year! For 2013 we will be supporting Paws for Life, an animal rescue based out of Chesapeake City, MD whose mission is to rescue loving pet quality dogs from death row at area animal shelters. http://www.pawsforlife.org/

qwikhuh

Established Member
Please spread the word and get your payments in if you are planning to race!! Thanks

Black Chip

Established Member
SSOTN????? Back again??

Those events were always great!!

Anyone checking this thread. DON'T MISS IT!!!

Gotta head to a track down near the equator (not racing) haha but be back in a week. :burnout:
Will check back.

qwikhuh

Established Member
Plenty of spots left so you will get a ton of runs too!!

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
I'll be there to make some passes. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. You'll see my sonic blue coupe tagged MOARPSI. :beer:

Steve@CJPP

i hear you cant send a check in this week?
No Bill is at SEMA and I will be getting all the cars and last minute things ready so we won't have time for Bill to deposit the checks as he flies in Friday night and drives straight down to Cecil that night. You can however pay at the gate Saturday.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Ill be paying at the gate on saturday if tickets are available. What is the car count so far?

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
How many cars do you expect? If I can work my schedule, maybe I'd drive up. Thnx.

Can we use street tires?

Steve@CJPP

I'll be there to make some passes. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. You'll see my sonic blue coupe tagged MOARPSI. :beer:
Pretty sure I ran you the one time. I thought I was in the clear till about 20 feet to the finish when you came flying past my like a bat out of hell and beat me by a hole second and like 15 mph more lol. I came over and looked at your car after that a$$ whooping.:beer:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151965623429287

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread