Cecil County Tonight, Wed 7th

SnakeinMD

New Cobra hopefully soon!
Established Member
Hey Everyone,

I am heading up to Cecil County dragway tonight. Is anyone else going to be up there? Also, is there anyone nearby who would be willing to let me use their Drag Radials? I would like to see how she runs with them...

If anyone is going let me know. I will be departing the Parkville area around 6 and meeting a friend in Belair around 6:30. We will be taking backroads there. If anyone is gonna be there I would like to meet up. Thanks!

Joe

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
OOOOO Im getting my 4.10's put in today (actually right now as I type this). This is very tempting.

SnakeinMD

Established Member
he he he, there you go! If you decide to show look for me. 01 Mineral Gray Cobra. I have never seen any other ones running up there so you should find me.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
OOO, looking at the map and travel time im not too sure if I can this time around. If I was coming straight from work I would go, but im having to come from Pottstown, which is an extra 30 miles out of my way.

Damn, and this was tempting too.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
I have a co worker that lives close by I will ask him some info I've never been there but there is always a first time

SnakeinMD

Established Member
Sorry to hear about that MT. . Luis, it is an awesome track. I love going there. Let me know if you are coming bud!

Joe

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Good luck Joe! If I were local I'd let you use my FR500's buddy. Tear it up for me. :beer:

Marlon

SnakeinMD

Established Member
Well, I am leaving my house at 1800. It will take me about a half hour to get to my friends house in Belair. I will be leaving there around 1830. We are going to be taking Rt 1 to 273 then making a rigth to 274 and taking it down Until we hit Washington Schoolhouse road. GW Schoolhouse ends at the dragway.

I don't know if there is anywhere that we can meet Luis. Give me a call on my cell phone and we will discuss plans. 443-600-6145.

Joe

dakota318

Banned
Damn it, Im going to wait untill sat.... Level 5s are coming this week and hopefully I will have them in by then. Besides, unless someone could swing by and pick up my DRs I could go anyway, can get both of them in the trunk.

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
ok scratch what I said about Friday... I have just been informed by the little lady that I am going to see Journey in concert on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread