Cecil 3/24

Zentenk

Established Member
That sucks man... sorry to hear bout that.

Well the track is usually never prepped friday nights. The track was worse than the STREET! I hook on the street pretty well. I never had traction in 2nd all 3 runs, it pissed me off. First race I wasn't ready, I was startled, I thought a lightning was going to stage w/ me but he didn't so I was like CRAP, the lights are goin lol, I hit the accelerater from Idle, bogged so bad and picked up... did pretty good other than the start (and no traction). After that I said screw the tree just focus (or try to control throttle) same squirreliness and well I shifted too fast to 3rd and got 5th, then to 3rd and 4th hehe. Last race I was pretty calm... but 2nd gear scared the shit out of me, I didn't let out but the rear end was side to side and bouncing feeling... not good. That was after I deflated my tires to like 22 psi, first 2 races were close to 28 psi. I raced against the same guy last 2 races, he beat me in his g/f's Supra Camaro lol has a big wing, then I beat him in his friends Probe lol.

slips.jpg

My races are 2... 3 and 1st race is on the right.

I believe my first race would have been lil quicker if I had my shift light set at 6200 instead of 6000 but oh well, just getting used to it.

Well, I'm gonna check for anything wrong w/ my car, we think a transmission mount is broken or loose. I had fun though and cant wait to get 12's when it isn't 30 degree's out. May even try some drag radials.

Was nice meeting Tim and Jason I believe? and you Bob... nice rides you all have, wish I could have staged w/ you but I was monkeying around trying to get my camera set up but since I don't have my back seats in the tripod wouldn't stay stable... next time I'm putting the seats back in.. I also need a lil more weight back there haha.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
it was a bad night in general except for jason :whine: i sucked i got a 2.5XX 60ft to a 13.1@114 my mph went down to bob broke, it was just a shitty night
-tim

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
03cobra 87GN said:
it was a bad night in general except for jason :whine: i sucked i got a 2.5XX 60ft to a 13.1@114 my mph went down to bob broke, it was just a shitty night
-tim

Next time instead of racing. We should just get together in newark for pizza and beer.....and to bullshit about cars of course.

Zentenk

Established Member
Yeah, didn't get to know you all, I really liked your rides man. Saturday the FBody club went, well some did, they got like tons of runs in... hardly anyone went and rain got called at around 1pm. I wish I had gone but I was too tired hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread