CDC Mustang Carbon Fiber Finish Light Bar with Brake Light

cobrashinoda

Shelby2012
Established Member
SOLD....."As new (cost over $500 6 mnths ago); installed on my 2012 Shelby GT500 in Carlisle in June, took it out to replace with roll bar. Top of the line Carbon fiber look finish with brake light and all hardware. it is pretty easy to install, a few hours if first time and one reads the directions. The fit and look is really good. Directions and hardware included. Wrapped up already to protect in box; I will not take it out for photos but guaranteed perfect. Fits Verts 2005-2014 I believe the CDC site says. You can see photos on Classic Design Concept Website.
$150 if picked up locally in Chantilly VA. Prefer not to ship this big box, but if someone is willing to pay my guess is $50-$75 minimum to ship to a residence.

Last edited:

mike1975

Established Member
I sent a pm to you and I am still very intereste. I live in Northern Virginia and would like to meet to pick up cash in hand.

cobrashinoda

Shelby2012
Established Member
BTMDNS select Classic Light Bar, then select options, Carbon Fiber look, brake light and then the install kit (sold separate) mine already has all since it was installed. Look at the price, this is a steal for mine and almost new.

Users who are viewing this thread