CCWs

SVT04

Established Member
2_1337 said:
lol i was jk

Good :lol: I refuse to watch Unique Whips ....too many way too rich black guys etc...who are cooler than the world ,waving their hands at the camera and paying huge amounts of money to "pimp their rides"........:lol:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Am I the only one that feels like CCW's don't really flow with Cobras? I mean that are tolerable but wouldn't be my choice of wheels. Unless they were powdercoated with a lip.

2_1337

Banned
WireEater said:
Am I the only one that feels like CCW's don't really flow with Cobras? I mean that are tolerable but wouldn't be my choice of wheels. Unless they were powdercoated with a lip.

lol i think you are the only one there my over all favorites, my second favorite is rks

2_1337

Banned
SVT04 said:
Good :lol: I refuse to watch Unique Whips ....too many way too rich black guys etc...who are cooler than the world ,waving their hands at the camera and paying huge amounts of money to "pimp their rides"........:lol:

lol i agree

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
SVT04 said:

so if it were rich white guys would you watch it then?

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
SVT04 said:
they dont even do too much but put rims on cars and a sticker and charge an ass load of money to do it

Jay G

Established Member
Ok heres a couple
dsc01468ob4.jpg

dsc01476hh4.jpg

dsc01368is5.jpg

Hope you likey.

kbsvt04

04 Redfire Cobra
Established Member
Jay G nice car I posted the redfire with the classics. I like the first pic with the drlg. rig in the back ground you would'nt happen to be out of midland or odessa would you?

Users who are viewing this thread