CCW Wheels...if you have them...post them please!!!

94slowbra1

Established Member
20131102_170149.jpg

that stance :rockon:
i need to drop mine some more

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Tarheeltrooper, specs on the rear please. Tires, offset and wheel width. Would these rub if you slammed it on the tire?

18x11. 305 35 mt et street 2. standard irs ccw offset. Anything would rub if you slam the car on the rear tire. But if your gonna slam the rear and run a wide wheel and wide tire then I would roll your fenders.

Last edited:

96lazervert

Established Member
18x11. 305 35 mt et street 2. standard irs ccw offset. Anything would rub if you slam the car on the rear tire. But if your gonna slam the rear and run a wide wheel and wide tire then I would roll your fenders.

I'll see if there is an option for a little different offset. I like my cars low. Do u mind telling how much wheel and tire setup costs? You can pm me if you don't mind. It looks awesome! I thought about doing a textured gunmetal center with gloss black lips. I like the polished look but I'm scared about maintaining the polished look.

xtremesaturn84

Yeah man Nice choice in wheels I bought a 1st owner black 10th ann coupe with 80k on it all stock actually Man what a badass ride you got!!!

Users who are viewing this thread