CCW Wheels...if you have them...post them please!!!

Graves

Established Member
+ 2

It would look ever better if you shaved the GT badges, or at least I think so.

I don't like the shaved emblem. They're getting replaced with these:

68gtbadges.jpg

racerbox77

Established Member
Does anyone have a link for wheel weight? Thats very important to me. Also looking at True Forged if anyone knows where to find weight of those.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Does anyone have a link for wheel weight? Thats very important to me. Also looking at True Forged if anyone knows where to find weight of those.

If you go to their site and look up the wheel profiles, the weight for a 19x11 is listed under the Specs/Options tab. 505A's for instance are 24.5lbs. No weight listed for the Classics tho.

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/wheelprofiles.php

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
damn nice ride 96lasersnake... CCW's are the best rim by far. can't wait to have my own set of classics

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
God damn do I love that car!! Looks absolutely perfect. I bet it runs alright too. lol.

Smoked SVT

Established Member
This thread makes me depressed. Im stuck with $600 wheels and yall are sportin $3k wheels all day long. While yall are at it why not add insult to injury... why doesnt someone go make a procharger thread for me to drool over in false hope. :(

Jk. Very nice cars here and the CCW's look killer on all of them. Yes even the vette guys :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread