CCW SP500's

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Tried to get my true forged wheels off the cobra and they are stuck. Will try again tomorrow. Never seen wheels stuck like this before.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Tried to get my true forged wheels off the cobra and they are stuck. Will try again tomorrow. Never seen wheels stuck like this before.

You just gotta work at it a bit. My 360 forged are the same way on the vette. It's just a tight hubcentric fit so they're snug even with the lugs off.

smknvette

Established Member
Tango those would look great on your car. I thought about getting them before I ordered my true forged.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Buyer could not come up with the funds. I pulled the tires off and I had the back two wheels polished by CCW after the tire shop scuffed one.

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I think these are the perfect wheel for a 94-98, I would have to come see them if you were local. I am very surprised they are not sold, I musta looked at this ad 10x lol

Tango7

Established Member
Great seller guys, If the shop had not scuffed the wheel up they would have been mine. I orderd new TF wheels. GLWS

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Was on the rear wheel so the tire shop sent the wheels to ccw to be fixed. They look brand new now

Users who are viewing this thread