Ccw classics

Modestoe3

Established Member
Good morning, I currently got a really good deal on some ccw classics but the only issue is that they are 18x9 all the way around, for those of you that have 18x11 in the rear do you guys know what size is the inner barrel and the outer lip? If you guys have some pictures that would help a lot thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Modestoe3

Established Member
I bet if you sent them to CCW they could change it to an 11"

I called and asked them about it, the guy said they couldn’t help me since the new ccws are 40 hole not 36 hole so he said to contact vr wheels and get new lips and barrels, the thing is I asked them what size lips and barrels I should get to get the 03/04 cobra fitment but the guy didn’t want to help he just said “I don’t know every car is different”.
I can re lip the and seal them I’ve had other 3 piece wheels before it’s just that I need the specs to get the right size lips and barrels

MG0h3

Established Member
I think Weldcraft can widen wheels

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
Try them on your car first if you can. That should tell you whether you need to widen the lips, barrels, or both. You also want to make sure they clear your brakes, especially if they’re not from another cobra.
I just rebuilt some 3-piece wheels for my buddy.

coposrv

Established Member
I called and asked them about it, the guy said they couldn’t help me since the new ccws are 40 hole not 36 hole so he said to contact vr wheels and get new lips and barrels, the thing is I asked them what size lips and barrels I should get to get the 03/04 cobra fitment but the guy didn’t want to help he just said “I don’t know every car is different”.
I can re lip the and seal them I’ve had other 3 piece wheels before it’s just that I need the specs to get the right size lips and barrels

I didn’t have a great experience with VR wheels and my sterns at all. They were zero help and wanted me to ship my faces across the country to them with no commitment I would actually get a set of lips and barrels made.
Many other people waiting months for lips and barrels to ship that were supposedly in stock.

I’d mount the 18x9’s first and a see exactly what you need then go from there.

coposrv

Established Member

I didn’t have a great experience with VR wheels and my sterns at all. They were zero help and wanted me to ship my faces across the country to them with no commitment I would actually get a set of lips and barrels made.
Many other people waiting months for lips and barrels to ship that were supposedly in stock.

I’d mount the 18x9’s first and a see exactly what you need then go from there.

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
I’ve dealt with nifty built and had a great experience. Or 3 piece USA

Users who are viewing this thread