CCW Classics or SP500's

Which CCW Wheel would you choose on a SN95?

• CCW Classics

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • CCW SP500's

Votes: 39 63.9%

• Total voters

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I am going to buy a set of either polished classics or SP500's. Not sure which look better on a SN95 Cobra. Classics look great on Terminator's but SP500's don't, but I am starting to think SP500's look better on a SN95 than Classics do. What do you all think?

I have a 96 Mystic Cobra.

jtt203.jpg

2w36u7l.jpg

MiamiSnake

Established Member
The car will rarely be driven so cleaning wont be an issue at all. the Set on my 03 Cobra were so easy to take care of but I didn't drive the car much.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Classics on 03/04s all day. SPs on sn95s.

Or you could always go with the all time favorites for sn95s, cobra Rs. :D

Post some pics of your Cobra on the classics please.

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I have pics saved of that car with the SP500s. I did not know what those wheels were, but they are the best thing I have seen on an sn95. If I was spending a few grand on wheels, I wouldn't be too excited to buy the same thing everyone else already has, but I know classics are popular for a reason

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I have pics saved of that car with the SP500s. I did not know what those wheels were, but they are the best thing I have seen on an sn95. If I was spending a few grand on wheels, I wouldn't be too excited to buy the same thing everyone else already has, but I know classics are popular for a reason

I agree but one thing I do know is that the top photo with the SN95 with the SP500's is heavily photo shopped.

1BD9D7

Established Member
I agree but one thing I do know is that the top photo with the SN95 with the SP500's is heavily photo shopped.

Here is more of that laser red Cobra with the SP500 wheels

dsc0051mn.jpg

ccwcobra247.jpg
Ok, yes I can see photoshop helped that first photo a lot, but still a great set of wheels/stance on that car.
Btw that dsg cobra had a very mean appearance w/classics, it looks to sit about 1" lower in the second pic, is that right?

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Ok, yes I can see photoshop helped that first photo a lot, but still a great set of wheels/stance on that car.
Btw that dsg cobra had a very mean appearance w/classics, it looks to sit about 1" lower in the second pic, is that right?

The SP500's look like 19's instead of 18's do you know? Lots say they were 18's but I think I found by searching they are really 19's.

The first pic of my DSG is right when I installed lowering springs and the second is after they settled.

1BD9D7

Established Member
Wow, that is a lot of difference from settling, I wish my car would do a little more settling lol! I think they are 18s, going partially by how much the front brake rotors fill up the wheel. I was also comparing them to sp500 19s on a GTO I found pics of...now there's a waste of nice rims lol

laddanator

Established Member
WOW! Looked up those SP500's and man you have to be rich to buy a set. They're nice rims but not 2 grand nice! You can almost get a Supercharger for that price. I will stick with the Good'ol Cobra Rs for 138 bucks a piece. LOL

1BD9D7

Established Member
I am hoping he buys the sp500s but does not like them, then sells them to me at half price! Lol

CobraHuck

Established Member
SP500s all the way. Classy, simple, sleek, and sexy. Never have liked classics personally, just too busy/too many spokes

Users who are viewing this thread