ccw classics on comp orange

astippich

Established Member
I'm wondering if anyone has a picture of ccw classics on a comp orange cobra. Polished, chrome or black.

2k1cobra

Established Member
astippich said:
I'm wondering if anyone has a picture of ccw classics on a comp orange cobra. Polished, chrome or black.
Are your bullits 17s or 18s post more pics.

331 LX

Established Member
I wish i would have taken a pic of the one at NMRA finals. There was a Comp orange with CCW classics :drool:

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Christian said:
I'll put-up mine for someone to PS... I'm curious too:beer:

Christian
omg that a sexy car man!!!!!!!

ttt i wanna see this also.. but i do like the black bullets on ur comp orange also!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Well, here's one I did for a chick on a local board of mine, on thing is that she didn't want the black centers...and it's vert. If you really want I can do the later but if this is good enough then so be it. Enjoy. I think it's pure sex!! I gave her the CCW Polished Classics with a "Photochopped drop," as her car isn't rearly that low. I love the way this car looks.

SuziesCHOPPEDCompCobra.jpg

-Mike

astippich

Established Member
They are 17's, I know, 18's look better but I didn't want to lose any sidewall or have to pay an extra $70-$100 per tire.
Her's a few more pics
car010.jpg

car008.jpg

car005.jpg

astippich

Established Member
SALEENstang96 said:
Well, here's one I did for a chick on a local board of mine, on thing is that she didn't want the black centers...and it's vert. If you really want I can do the later but if this is good enough then so be it. Enjoy. I think it's pure sex!! I gave her the CCW Polished Classics with a "Photochopped drop," as her car isn't rearly that low. I love the way this car looks.

SuziesCHOPPEDCompCobra.jpg

-Mike
that is very nice, If you could put them on my car I'd appreciate it
car007.jpg

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
astippich said:
They are 17's, I know, 18's look better but I didn't want to lose any sidewall or have to pay an extra $70-$100 per tire.
Her's a few more pics
car010.jpg

car008.jpg

car005.jpg

Ccdubyas FTW. :rockon: The classics with black center would look sweet on Comp. orange or Screaming yelllow.

Hey astippich, do the SVT centercaps not fit the Bullits? I'm partial to the SVT caps. BTW your car is sick! Comp orange was my 2nd choice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread