CCW classics Neo chro arp Bolts

lazerred

Established Member
CCW classics coupe Neo chro bolts

here are a few shots i took today trying to set up a time with a friend took take some better shots with a really good camera and get some rolling shots

also have a mm panhard bar and weight jacker arms still need to be put on..

the arp bolts are done in a neo chro finish looks bad ass in person pics dont really help them also chip from ccw set me up with engraved center caps!!

still need to lower a bit more in the front and back just getting a few adjustments in

100_1267.jpg

100_1246.jpg

100_1239.jpg

100_1232.jpg

100_1220.jpg

100_1205.jpg

Last edited:

lazerred

Established Member
what size tires and wheels do you have??

they are 18x8 front and 18x10s rear still need to do a front alignment when i get it sorted it out. had 9s on the front just wanted to lower it some more so got 8s this time but might change them out to 8.5 when finished

thanks guys!!

EVO-lution

Established Member
AWESOME calypso Notch u got. Those chromed Classics accent it perfect. But I disagree on you wanting to lower it more. It sits fine the way it is. any lower you'll be riding as low as a honda with cut springs lmao.

lazerred

Established Member
I am diggin it, but your front wheel offset is all wrong.

hey thanks man its really not wrong man but i get what your saying. i had 18x9 on the front with a 5.95 bs and 245/40/18 but had to put some neg camber in it so it would not rub because of how low i had it then.

so ordered some 8s and using a 235/40/18 cause i dropped it another inch in the front but still looks like they sit in to far its because it still has neg camber in it. gonna get it aligned and then should be straight even with the wheel well i wanted to have the fender lip hang over the tire and not rub. but after everything is done and if i do not like it i can still change it to a 8.5 inch wheel and bring it closer to the edge.

here it was before with the 9s in the front
CIMG5182.jpg

Last edited:

lazerred

Established Member
Wow top 5 thanks man. Thanks guys for all the good
compliments! It means alot should have pics of both cars with ccw wheels up soon

Last edited:

lazerred

Established Member
Sweet my weight jacket arms came in today so should have the suspension fined tuned soon

Users who are viewing this thread