CCW (Classic) Knock-Offs

03GTGreen

Established Member
I tried using the search and got nothing but there was a thread awhile back where somebody found a set of affordable rims that look almost identical to classics, anybody sub to it and can post in here??

Jefe

Established Member
If I ran at the track Id buy a couple 16's for the rear

whiplash306

Established Member
WOW, those wheels are amazing looking! I've wanted a set of Classics forever, but just can't seem to justify the price to myself. This may be the "compromise" I'm looking for. Do you suppose however, that the 10" wheel width for the rears being 1/2" smaller than what most desire for running the larger tires will make any difference?

Satyr

Established Member
WOW, those wheels are amazing looking! I've wanted a set of Classics forever, but just can't seem to justify the price to myself. This may be the "compromise" I'm looking for. Do you suppose however, that the 10" wheel width for the rears being 1/2" smaller than what most desire for running the larger tires will make any difference?

Depends what tire you're going to run. If you run a Nitto 555, you can get by on a 10" rim because they run small for a 315. Most will tell you that a true 315 demands a 10.5" rim, but many have run them on a 10" with a bulge. It is really what you're comfortable with. If it were me, I would either run a slim 315 or a true 295, just for piece of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread