CCW 505A's w/ BFG Tires

SWORDY

Banned
Seeing if I get any bites on these. Pm me if interested. Wheels are brand new, tires have very low miles on them. 95% tread left. Wheels are 18x9.5 front with 265/35/18 bfg kdw2 and rear are 18x11 with 315x30x18 bfg drags.

I had them mounted and balance paid $150 for that.

Looking to get $3500, it will cost you more than that to duplicate.

DSC01089.gif

DSC01087.gif

DSC01086.gif

DSC01085.gif

DSC01084.gif

DSC01088.gif

Last edited:

SWORDY

Banned
Thanks guys. I mean I posted up exactly what I paid, provided pics. I think my price is fair Im already losing $400 and the wheels are brand new.

As far as them fitting a sn95 I would think they would fit. Not 100% sure though. If they fit IRS I would say yea. May want to give CCW a call.

Oh yea and for the guy that ragged on here about paypal fees, just send a MO if you dont want to pay fees. Makes sense.

$3585 shipped in US.

Last edited:

Helomech74

Established Member
The 11" rear will actually fit an SN95 better then a new edge or IRS car. We have a slightly narrower rear end, and it will clear the outer edge of the fender better. You will most likely need to remove the quad shocks though. I am running 18x11" Kinesis wheels on my 98 and they fit like a champ.

By the way, sweet wheels, and a great seller here people.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I don't really know if your looking for trades, but would you be interested in a set of Chrome Cobra wheels with Nitto DR's and two sets of Kuhmo ECSTA MX's (4 in total, two mounted and two brand new) plus some cash. No shipping required, I'm in South Jersey and could meet up with you.
My Chromies are in perfect condition and the mounted DR's and Kuhmo's have less than 3k miles on them. The brand new Kuhmo's are still in the wrapping from Tire Rack.

If not, no problem TTT for you at least. I can't stand when people drag down these threads. It never fails, there's always somebody that wants to bagger a seller. That's why I don't even bother on here anymore.

Last edited:

SWORDY

Banned
I don't really know if your looking for trades, but would you be interested in a set of Chrome Cobra wheels with Nitto DR's and two sets of Kuhmo ECSTA MX's (4 in total, two mounted and two brand new) plus some cash. No shipping required, I'm in South Jersey and could meet up with you.
My Chromies are in perfect condition and the mounted DR's and Kuhmo's have less than 3k miles on them. The brand new Kuhmo's are still in the wrapping from Tire Rack.

If not, no problem TTT for you at least. I can't stand when people drag down these threads. It never fails, there's always somebody that wants to bagger a seller. That's why I don't even bother on here anymore.

Pm sent, may be interested.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
For the love of god, let it go people. I have as much right to state an opinion as the next guy. I dont think Im out of line considering there are at least two other theads with classics for sale for $3k and less. I have been looking for wheels for months and would be all over these if they were cheaper. So sue me if I want to put more money in my pocket and less in his.

I cleaned up this thread.
Keep your crap out of the market forum. Next time will be at least 30 days.

SWORDY

Banned
LL its been done.

CCW's are still for sale. I will entertain trades depending what you have.

I can ship these out asap as well.

$3485 shipped in US. PM if interested.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread