CCW 505 for sale

petebull

Established Member
Im selling my 19's ccw's 505 wheels with tires for $1500 plus shipping. These wheels are in great condition just a minor scratch on one of them. The tires are michelin pilot sport 255/35ZR 19 up front and 295/35ZR19 rear, there's plenty of meat on them. The rear wheels have some scuff marks on them from the rear quarters not beeing rolled.

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

My94GT

Established Member
not to be rude but thats more then some scuff marks on the rear tire in the picture. beautiful wheels reguardless, someone will make their car look even better with these on it gl with sale

uponone04

hey i would like to take a look at the wheels im from long island ny so let me know how you want to do this.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Holy shit! Goddamn you man! You really are a wheel hog. Let some people get a chance sometimes! Douche!:bash: I really wanted them and was searching and waiting for a local set forever.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Holy shit! Goddamn you man! You really are a wheel hog. Let some people get a chance sometimes! Douche!:bash: I really wanted them and was searching and waiting for a local set forever.

:dw:you can't be serious.

it was fair and there was equal opportunity for everyone. he knew what he wanted and made the purchase.

its not like hes going around buying all the CCW wheels.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
name calling because I have the funds to buy parts and was actually online to see them? really?

:dw:you can't be serious.

it was fair and there was equal opportunity for everyone. he knew what he wanted and made the purchase.

its not like hes going around buying all the CCW wheels.

Just pissed. I saw these wheels almost around the time he posted them. I had the money as well and this guy was local. Been prowling for months now looking just to be beat by some out of state buyer that slings wheels constantly. I bet you post them up for sale in a month.

HouseOfPower

Just pissed. I saw these wheels almost around the time he posted them. I had the money as well and this guy was local. Been prowling for months now looking just to be beat by some out of state buyer that slings wheels constantly. I bet you post them up for sale in a month.

So you had the money, saw them when he first posted them and still didn't make an effort to buy them huh? :rolleyes: honestly they mean nothing to me and had you not been a rude prick about it I would have just sold them to you and bought another set. Sadly that was not the case

Users who are viewing this thread